A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Iron Uprising is a top down, physics based, action mech shooter.
While it is in alpha it will be mostly free to play within the demo. Not every feature in the game is present in the demo, due to some being unstable.
Current list of features in the demo*
- Trees! Physics based, moveable trees!
- Destructible walls (Not every wall)
- Enemy mechs, soldiers, tanks.
- A large level to play in
- Rockets, anti air missiles, machine guns
- Repair robot
List of controls, as the menu is currently basic:
- WASD to move
- Left and Right click to fire left/right cannons
- Middle mouse click/x to fire machine gun
- Left control to fire anti-air missiles
- Space to heal
- Escape to quit
- Left Shift to dash
If your operating system is currently not in the downloads, please install the love framework, here: http://love2d.org/ to run the .love file format.